VALUATION Corp. provides ships valuation services in Moscow and other Russian regions
In Russia, sea-craft and river-craft are legally classified as immovable property and are subject to compulsory state registration (Art. 130 of the Russian Civil Code). However, from the economic point of view, due to their functional and design characteristics, all ships should be considered (and valued, too) as a special category of machinery and equipment which requires its own valuation methods.
We have extensive experience in vessels valuation and provide professional valuation services in regard to various types of vessels - sea-craft, river-craft, vessels of mixed-navigation, both self-propelled and towed. This includes valuation of vessels under construction, in service, out of service, as well as wrecked vessels. We also value different vessel components, such as bare hulls, engines, etc.
List of documents and information required for ship valuation:
- Year and place of construction.
- Register class and register number.
- Function of the ship.
- Copies of the documents evidencing ownership of the ship.
- Gross and net book value (if owned by a legal entity).
- Length, beam, depth, draft.
- Fuel distance endurance.
- Number of decks and watertight bulkheads.
- Hold (function, temperature, capacity).
- Number and dimensions of cargo hatches.
- Sea stores.
- Main engine (type, model, power).
- Auxiliary and emergency engines (type, model, power).
- Propulsion devices (type, quantity, material).
- Propulsion reduction gear (model).
- Boilers (quantity, output, pressure).
- Brief specifications of sea-borne machinery (cargo gear, winches, anchor gear, steering gear).
- Life saving equipment (type, model, quantity, capacity).
- Fishing equipment (if any).
- Vessel network power supply units.
This list of documents and information is preliminary and may be reduced or expanded after the valuer’s detailed review of the valuation assignment, depending on the purpose of valuation and type of the vessel.
Should you have any queries regarding ships valuation in Russia, please contact us.
© VALUATION Corp. All rights reserved.