VALUATION Corp. provides commercial and residential property valuation services in Moscow and other Russian regions
Property valuation is a set of actions, aimed at determination of the fair market value (or any other type of value, depending on valuation purpose) of the subject property.
Our company provides professional valuation services in Moscow and other regions of Russia. We make valuations for both commercial and residential property, including detached buildings, office spaces, warehousing and industrial premises, residential houses, condos, as well as various structures – roads, bridges, tanks and vessels, tunnels, pipelines, cable lines, power transmission lines, railway tracks, etc.
In addition to formal valuation, we also provide such services as:
- Registry title check for a particular property.
- Custom sectoral property market research and monitoring.
- Creating propery price map for a region of interest.
- Property inspection by one of our trained inspectors.
Documents and information required for property valuation:
- Documents confirming property's title.
- Technical passport of the subject property issued by Russian Technical Inventory Bureau.
- Floor-by-floor plan of the subject property with legend issued by Russian Technical Inventory Bureau.
- Information about existing property encumbrances, including mortgages or debt obligations, restrictions due to the presence of tenants and other restrictions on the use of the subject property (if any).
- Documents confirming the land plot's title (if available).
- Information about any structures attached to the subject property.
- Information about any property other than real estate (if any) to be valued as a part of the real property.
- Information about book value of the property (if owned by a legal entity).
This list is preliminary and may be reduced or expanded after the valuer’s review of the valuation assignment, depending on the type of subject property (commercial, residential, structure) and purpose of valuation.
© VALUATION Corp. All rights reserved.